Cu Chi Deluxe Group Tour
Cu Chi Tunnels is about 40 km northwest of Ho Chi Minh City in Southern Vietnam. The Cu Chi Tunnels are an elaborate underground community made up of 250 km of tunnels, chambers below the city.
Starting everyday morning at 8 am or 1pm in the afternoon
8:00- 8:30 AM : Pick up at your hotel.
Heading to Cu Chi Tunnels famous by a system of tunnels deeply underground, with 3floors, a labyrinth of intricate ways, and winding over 200 km long. (~60 km, 1hour)
- Watching a presentation video about cu chi tunnels
- Getting to see the tunnels and discover how these tunnels were constructed and how its habitants combat two forces: the invading troops and the tunnels itself.
- Visiting Hoang Cam’s smoke-less store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many dangerous booby traps.
- Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included)
- Tasting boiled tapioca, drinking hot tea.
- Visiting the rice paper village where you can try to make it by yourself.
Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends about 14:00PM.