Hue Deluxe Day Tour
Hue – Vietnam’s former Royal Capital is definitely on the top list of your travel plan. Let us show you the city that represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire, including a complex of monuments, tombs and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world.
- Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
- Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue city
- Imperial Citadel – The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty, the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945)
- Hue Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Incense stick village
- Tu Duc Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Mrs. Thuy – Local artisan that makes conical hat with one hand
17:00 – 17:30 pm: Our tour finish and back to Tourist Information Center 45-47 Le Loi Street. Tour ends.