Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre
Discover the magic of the Mekong on this full-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. On the trip you’ll cruise along the river seeing fruit markets, stilted houses and fishing ports. You’ll also visit Tortoise island and see a boat building workshop.
8:00-8:30: Pick up at your hotel.
Drive to My tho – Mekong Delta, known as the “bigger rice basket” in Vietnam. (70 km from Saigon, ~ 1,5hours)
- Cruising through Mekong River, passing a fishing villages. Visiting some small islets as Turtle, Dragon, Phoenix Island,.. under a green canopy of water coconut trees.
- Walking through some villages to a fruit garden. Taste tropical fruits, while having live traditional music.
- Short horse cart ride to a bee farm. Have honey tea.
- Short rowing boat ride
- Lunch at tropical garden restaurant with countryside delicacies.
- On the way back to Saigon, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, an unique pagoda in Vietnam mixture of Vietnamese, Chinese and Cambodian architecture.
Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends about 17:00.